Kurating is the online spot for exhibiting, inspiring and nurturing creativity in Nigeria. Our focus is on celebrating the creative industry.
Creativity in the Kurating context is broad and covers fashion, writing, music, film, design, software, cuisine, architecture, publishing, photography, craft, performance and any other form of creative effort.
It is a free opportunity to show your work. If selected, your work will be published and promoted as part of our next exhibition.
We encourage you to capture your creative endeavours on video, audio, photo and text and send to us so that we can consider it for our next exhibition.
Our Journal section also aims to entertain and educate our audience, please feel free to browse through, drop comments and contribute articles to the Kurating Journal.
- Please ensure that your video, audio and visual submissions are of good quality and in formats that can be easily viewed.
- Note that we only accept one entry per person for every exhibition. You may have multiple contents so long as they are related and can be grouped together.
- All files in one entry should not exceed 20MB
- You may send us previews within the size limit if your intended entry exceeds 20MB. We’ll contact you if we are interested in seeing the whole work.
- Please ensure that you are the creator of any work you are submitting and have the full rights to do so. We will not be liable for any breach of intellectual property rights resulting from illegal submissions.
- While we may consider erotic works, please do not send in pornographic materials as they would not be considered.
- We are more likely to accept photo submissions containing at least four photos while
- Text submissions may be of any length under 30,000 words. Book-length text submissions above 30,000 words are acceptable but have to be in .pdf format.
- 5 to 15 minutes audio and video clips are ideal, feel free however to send works outside this limits.
- Please note that we cannot contact everyone. You will only be contacted if we select your work for our next exhibition. We may contact owners of works that make a strong impression for other considerations.
- Note that copyright in your work remains yours and we will take it down should you instruct us to at any time.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and clarification.